During my Numerical Methods course I wrote these programs on different root finding algorithm to solve basic algebraic & transcendental equations.
- Bisection Method
- Fixed Point Iterative Method
- Newton - Raphson Method
- Supported Mathematical Functions: x^n, e^nx, sin(nx), cos(nx), tan(nx)
- A space(' ') is needed before arithmetic operators.
- The formatting is strictly maintained.
- For example: We can ax^m -nsin(x) +pe^q -c
ax^m can be replaced by 4x^2
nsin(x) can be replaced by 4sinx
pe^x can be replaced by 2e^x
c is constant (1, 2, 3, ...)
Let's consider: 4sinx -e^x
Now look at the screenshot attached.
If you're interested in this project, you may browse the github repository of the project by clicking here.
Go Back to Projects Next Project