I built this project while I took OOP course in my varsity. I was new to Java back then and started building this project for my course final. I know there is no real life use of this project yet while I built it I enjoyed trying out new features of Java GUI and I do believe that it will help to explore a lot of features from JFrame. I used SQLite as the data source of this system.
Netbeans, DB Browser for SQLite
- Shopping Cart
- Category Wise Panels
- Sign Up/Sign In
- Password Recovery
- Administrator Privileges
- Product Entry/Delete
- Stock Update
- Billing Details
- Error Handling and more ...
- THIS PROJECT IS DEVELOPED ON WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT AND NETBEANS IDE 8.2
- INCLUDED JAR FILES SHOULD BE IMPORTED TO IDE(Location: Project/lib)
- FOR PICTURES THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT FOLDERS IN 'Project/src/products' AS PER CATEGORY.
- FOR NEW ENTRY, NEW PICTURES SHOULD BE PLACED AS PER THEIR CATEGORY.
- TO SIGN INTO ADMIN PANEL SIGN IN AS "username: admin, password: admin"
If you're interested in this project, you may browse the github repository of the project by clicking here.
Go Back to Projects Next Project